Your affiliate marketing business can thrive with the right partners, and high ticket affiliate programs offer you the opportunity to make serious money by bringing in new customers to businesses that can afford to spend more on advertising and acquiring new customers.
What Are High Ticket Affiliate Programs?A high-ticket affiliate program is simply a marketing service or product that offers a high commission rate per referral, often in the range of $500 – $1,000. These are perfect for affiliate marketers who have mastered the basics of content creation and SEO; you’re paid a flat fee per conversion, not a percentage of sales. On the surface, these programs sound ideal because they offer large amounts of money in exchange for promoting products you love. However, there is one major flaw with most of these types of affiliate programs: very few affiliates know how to properly promote them. Most people assume their success lies solely in whether or not they can get a website to rank on page 1 of Google or if they can secure links from high authority sites like Entrepreneur and Business Insider.We’ve picked 14 of the best high ticket affiliate programs available today; all that’s left for you to do is decide which one you want to focus on!
14 of the best high ticket affiliate programs
1) Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is a high-ticket affiliate marketing website. It has one of highest paying affiliate programs in Internet marketing with commissions starting at $75 per sale. It also offers a high level of support and resources to their members and sells a large number of digital products. The site’s founder, Kyle Loudon, was making $50K a month before he was even 20 years old which shows that Wealthy Affiliate is legit!
URL: Wealthy AffiliateCommission: $5-$49 Per Sale (Up to $99 Monthly)Cookies duration: 1 day
2) kinstaThis fast-growing web hosting provider has a nice affiliate program that pays a commission rate of up to $500 per sale referred through your affiliate link. The affiliate program is tiered, with rates ranging from 5% to 30% based on. The commission rates are much higher than typical, and these types of high payouts are not always available in affiliate marketing. If you’re looking for a highly profitable, low-competition niche to get started with an affiliate marketing business, take a look at web hosting providers — it’s an idea we make good money from ourselves. We recommend Kinsta as one of our top choices for WordPress hosts due to their unique features and high level of service.
Commission: Up to $500 Monthly
Cookies duration: 60 days
ClickBank is one of the most popular affiliate marketing platforms available, and it's no wonder why: It's easy to use, offers high commission rates, and works with almost any type of digital product. Plus, ClickBank can serve as an excellent source for finding products to sell on your site or through affiliate links online. Use ClickBank to select products with a high sales volume and low refund rates so you can minimize your own risk and grow your business! From cameras to cell phones, games to software applications - whatever niche you're in there is sure to be something available on ClickBank.
Commissions: $15 – $50 for a single sale(up to $400)
Cookies duration: 60 days
4) Luxury Card
It is a $405 quarterly subscription service for plastic luxury cards. It is aimed to help their members with everyday expenses and lifestyle habits. The launch of Luxury Card was financed through a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo, receiving contributions from more than 2,000 backers. They pay publishers $405 in commissions for each sign up sent through an affiliate link? As of 2016 they have serviced over 2 million cardholders worldwide. -They offer high commission rates ranging between 20-40% based on the type of customer you bring them (at least 5% for Basic Customers and at least 10% for Premium). If a customer goes onto deposit money into their account after signing up under your link, you will earn 20%. However if they deposit money into their accounts before they signed up under your link, you will earn only 15%.
URL: Luxury CardCommissions: upto $410 MonthlyCookies duration: 30 days
5) TeachableThe high-ticket affiliate marketing market is huge. For example, if you were to promote Teachable (one of my favorite online courses platforms), you could earn more than $100 per sale for helping people learn new skills. To get started as an affiliate, sign up with Teachable and put together a custom link using their link builder to send your audience to. Additionally, use your referral code when signing up new users and receive a nice bonus (typically 30% - 50%) of what they spend on their first course. but despite being able to earn such high commission amounts, most marketers recommend that affiliates don’t even bother promoting Teachable because it has so much competition. For example, Wealthy Affiliate offers all sorts of fantastic training on how to create blogs and websites that convert traffic into customers –– all things you can do right now at Wealthy Affiliate for free!
URL: TeachableCommissions: 30% (up to $450-$1000 Monthly)Cookies duration: 90 days
High ticket affiliate marketing website. If you are looking to make money online through high ticket affiliate marketing, JVZoo is one of your best bets. The high ticket nature of these products means that more people have an incentive to purchase them. As a result, they tend to get far better conversion rates than other types of products on marketplaces like Amazon or eBay and so it is far easier to sell in high volumes and make a lot of money. The downside here is that because sales are higher priced, you’ll need larger volumes to build up a decent income stream from JVZoo. But if you already have a large audience (e.g., on YouTube) then getting those visitors to become customers can be very easy. It's also worth noting that high-ticket affiliate offers will often come with higher commissions as well - so you'll generally earn more for each sale through JVZoo than other platforms. In terms of niches, there's not really any major difference between products sold via JVZoo and those available elsewhere - many use PLR content without doing much with it; some don't even bother writing anything at all!
URL: JVZooCommissions: $19 for a single sale(up to $300 Monthly)Cookies duration: 90 days
This is a trusted marketplace for high-ticket affiliate marketing, with a large selection of merchants offering products in several niche categories including tech and design. Merchants list their products for free and buyers browse through product catalogs to find what they’re looking for. ShareASale offers affiliates commission from 2 percent to 60 percent, depending on category. If you don’t qualify as an affiliate, you can join at $99 per month and sell at $19.95 plus 30 percent commission. They also offer a 30-day guarantee with every sale, which means if someone buys one of your promoted products or services but doesn’t like it after trying it, you get your commission back.
URL: ShareASaleCommissions: 30% for a single saleCookies duration: 30 days
8) Smart ProxySmart Proxy allows users to access blocked websites and can help you stay anonymous online. This program offers a 50% commission rate on all sales. The price for access is $29.99, which may seem high for a proxy service, but you’ll receive 24/7 support and lifetime access to a community of tech-savvy individuals (including affiliate marketers who use Smart Proxy frequently). If you have trouble accessing certain websites, Smart Proxy could be a great tool in your arsenal. It seems high because its an advance technology, so they need to keep their servers up and running constantly or its not worth it.
URL: Smart ProxeyCommissions: 50% for a single sale(up to $400 - $1500 Monthly)Cookies duration: 30 days
9) Authority HackerAuthority Hacker is one of the most prominent, premium names in internet marketing. They have a top-notch authority site. Even if you aren’t looking to purchase anything right now, it’s worth a visit just to get an idea of what kind of traffic they are getting and how they are positioning themselves as an authority. Just like big brands pay top dollar for endorsements from celebrities (and non-celebrities), Authority Hacker gives you access to proven affiliate marketers that can send a high number of visitors to your website. A $990 commission per sale is nothing to scoff at. There are more than 5 out of 7 high ticket affiliate marketing sites that run their own product stores and they will want you as a seller not just an affiliate marketer.
URL: Authority hackerCommissions: up to $900 MonthlyCookies duration: 180 days
10) Sucuri SecuritySucuri Security provides businesses and organizations with security, clean-up, and optimization solutions for their websites. They offer website scanning services to check if your site is secure or vulnerable to malware or virus. You can also purchase one of their packages starting at $100 for an Agency package, or $210 for anyone that is interested in becoming a Sucuri client. It’s a high ticket affiliate marketing website because they only market higher ticket products like SEO services and large price tags. This way you get paid a lot per sale (if it’s only priced at $210). That being said, they are currently The Fastest Growing Web Security Firm which gives you an idea of how big their business has become since its launch in 2011.
URL: Sucuri SecurityCommissions: upto $220 MonthlyCookies duration: 30 days
11) Liquid WebLiquid Web offers business web hosting for start-ups and established organizations. When you sign up for their affiliate program, you earn a relatively high commission of $150 per referral even on smaller accounts. This commission rate increases with monthly billing totals, capping out at $1500 per month. They also offer a 30-day cookie duration (the period between first visit and actual signup). Liquid Web's affiliate program is highly targeted, so it's likely that if your audience uses shared or managed hosting services, they can be directed to Liquid Web instead. Be sure to highlight their commitment to security-- they're PCI compliant and utilize 256-bit encryption so all your clients' information is safe with them!
12) EmbrokerEmbroker is a new player in affiliate marketing, but it has one important advantage: it's from LinkShare, which is arguably one of the biggest and most-trusted affiliate networks in existence. If you've had any experience with affiliate marketing before, you know that partnering with an established network is an extremely important step when beginning to sell online. Embroker not only ensures you get paid faster than other networks—it also offers a $500 bonus to partners if they reach 10 sales within their first 30 days. This kind of fast start can really give your business momentum as you begin building out your site and reach more consumers. The company even rewards you for driving traffic using some pretty nifty tools; just upload your banner ads, video commercials or podcasts to Embroker Studio and earn $0.50 for every visitor who clicks through! They have also made uploading banners easy by providing a simple drag-and-drop designer for making great banner ads in minutes. Plus, new affiliates can get up to 25% off on ad purchases via coupon code 20off. Don't miss out on these exciting perks!
13) CloudwaysCloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform that provides hosting services to web developers, designers and agencies. It has been around for a while now, and many of its clients are satisfied with it. The company provides solutions for E-commerce stores and Magento lovers as well. The best part about Cloudways is that it comes with an app marketplace where you can install multiple apps from various categories such as analytics, monitoring, crm and so on. This model offers one off commision of up to $125 per sale.URL: CloudwaysCommissions: Up to $125 MonthlyCookies duration: 90 days
14) Plus500Plus500 is an online trading company that provides its users with access to over 1,000 instruments for trading on currency and commodity markets. The company offers these products through a simple platform that does not require advanced technical knowledge or expertise in order to function correctly. Furthermore, unlike other brokerages that charge commissions on every trade, Plus500’s pricing structure is transparent and competitively priced. If you have referrals, start earning cash by selling one of our most popular partners; PLUS500 as your high ticket affiliate program!URL: Plus500Commissions: $150 Per Sale (Up to $600 Monthly)Cookies duration: NA👉Totally free of cost, Hope, you enjoyed this blog post.